Monday 30 April 2007

testing

Hi gals

what the heck... I just got invited to join another group blog on blogger today, so while I was here thought I would get the ball rolling .. thus your invites.

Obviously you will want to play with everything - I just picked a template to get us started. Sarah suggested the title which is from a great Cyberfeminist conference (i think?) - be good to have the quote / title it came from somewhere in the blog description?

Don't worry - at the moment this is set so only authors can read till we get it looking how we want. Feel free to change everything and anything ... lets go!

and I guess at some stage we need to talk about who else we want to invite, how open we want the blog to be (in terms of readers, commenters and authors)

cheers
Helen

4 comments:

sajbrfem said...

woo hoo! I'm in! The quote is from the 100 antitheses of cyberfeminism - No. 65 "cyberfeminismo no es una banana". I like it because it is cheeky yet very meaningful at the same time. It is that very spirit of meaning through play that I love about cyberfeminism :)

Helen Merrick said...

Yah!
It's starting... I think I'll put your comment in an 'about this blog' window.
So even tho we're not exactly looking pretty, should we just go live anyway? At the moment you can't find us from anywhere. Also let me know if you want anyone else invited to join.

love to little elfem :-)
h

Cynthia said...

I have about 87 blog accounts only one of which I use...but I am finally here!! now I have two :)

Cynthia said...

is this pink OK?

*GRIN*